WHAT IS DEEP PRAYER?
- Deep Prayer is a journey to a more intimate relationship with God. Retreats offered at Our Lady of Corpus Christi provide the opportunity to pursue this life long journey of deep prayer.
DEEP PRAYER RETREATS
- OLCC’s Deep Prayer Retreats include Healing Retreats, Spiritual Exercises Retreats, Marian Devotion, and Divine Mercy Retreats. These retreats offer a calm and peaceful vacation from the chaos of everyday life, providing time and space to experience the person of Jesus through Scripture and the Sacraments.
- They are open to all men and women in the Diocese of Corpus Christi and surrounding areas who desire deeper conversion and a deeper encounter with Jesus.
- A weekend retreat at Our Lady of Corpus Christi Retreat Center is offered with a limit of 25 people per retreat. Enjoy a private room and be in silence with God. A donation is suggested at the end of each retreat; however no one is turned away for lack of ability to pay
QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR RETREATS? Contact Sr. Laudem Gloriae SOLT, OLCC retreat coordinator, at 361-289-9095 ext 321 or email email@example.com
More about our Deep Prayer Retreats…
DIVINE MERCY RETREATS: Console the heart of Jesus…
- Plunge into the mystery of Christ’s love on the Cross. Encounter God’s love and mercy and learn how to console the heart of Jesus through living a life of praise and thanksgiving. Weekend retreat Thurs 5:30pm-Sun 2:00pm. CLICK HERE for Dates and Details.
Our Lady of Corpus Christi offers different specialty retreats such as:
- Becoming Missionary Disciples Retreats
- CLICK HERE for Dates and Details.